- Gasp! Where are the ninjas? wp.me/p15oKE-hm 2 years ago
- RT @homeless_angels: Mobile food pantry. February 15th. Spread the news! #homeless #angels #lansing #lovelansing http://t.co/iGaylVlh1T 3 years ago
- @jenestill So cool! Thanks, Jen! 3 years ago
- @hardlynormal Thank you for all you do. It matters and so do you. 3 years ago
- NEW BLOG POST: Add some kindness to your holiday shopping excursion in #lovelansing wp.me/p15oKE-hi 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
So … it’s nearly four weeks into 2012. How are you doing with those resolutions? Yeah, us either. Some good days. Some bad days.
If you’re like the Ninjas, you learned a lot from Disney movies as a kid. Some great. Some sweetly sappy. Some practical. In general, you were bound to take away a lesson or two from virtually everything Walt Disney touched. … Continue reading
In all of our time ninja-ing, we’ve never gotten together to do a mission together. So, with 3/4 of us off for the MLK Day holiday, we took the concept of “a day on, not a day off” to heart … Continue reading
We love days devoted to love. Love is awesome in all its forms. What we don’t love is spending tons and tons and tons of money because our calendar says it’s a day we’d better use money to show people … Continue reading
Tonight in #lovelansing, there is a gala event for an amazing nonprofit: The Oldham Project is hosting Le Cirque des Possibilities, a benefit for Terri Shaver’s work to provide free portraits to those suffering from life-threatening or terminal illnesses. Her … Continue reading
It can be hard to start something new. Lump on top of that a whole new YEAR beginning, and we can quickly become paralyzed.