When we started the Lansing Ninjas project, we had lots of people contact us and ask how they could become ninjas. We loved the enthusiasm and encouraged everyone to go out and perform random acts of kindness and then share their stories with us so we could add them to the blog. Barb Byrum is the first person to take us up on the offer. Here’s her first mission. Go, Barb!
- Gasp! Where are the ninjas? wp.me/p15oKE-hm 2 years ago
- RT @homeless_angels: Mobile food pantry. February 15th. Spread the news! #homeless #angels #lansing #lovelansing http://t.co/iGaylVlh1T 3 years ago
- @jenestill So cool! Thanks, Jen! 3 years ago
- @hardlynormal Thank you for all you do. It matters and so do you. 3 years ago
- NEW BLOG POST: Add some kindness to your holiday shopping excursion in #lovelansing wp.me/p15oKE-hi 3 years ago