- Gasp! Where are the ninjas? wp.me/p15oKE-hm 2 years ago
- RT @homeless_angels: Mobile food pantry. February 15th. Spread the news! #homeless #angels #lansing #lovelansing http://t.co/iGaylVlh1T 3 years ago
- @jenestill So cool! Thanks, Jen! 3 years ago
- @hardlynormal Thank you for all you do. It matters and so do you. 3 years ago
- NEW BLOG POST: Add some kindness to your holiday shopping excursion in #lovelansing wp.me/p15oKE-hi 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Thanks to a Facebook wall photo shared by #lovelansing cheerleader Amanda VanderMeulen, we were inspired to whip up some flyers and plaster them around town. Let us know if you see any! Hope everyone is staying warm and having a … Continue reading
The Ninjas were excited as anyone when Groupon finally put down roots in #lovelansing. Who doesn’t love a good deal, right? And the fact that it’s been showcasing some awesome local businesses doesn’t hurt, either. When today’s Groupon went live, … Continue reading
I was inspired by this story on NPR so much that I had to share it. Thank you, Julio Diaz, for taking the time to make a difference in someone’s life. Even if that person intended to mug you.
So because it’s the week of Martin Luther King celebrations, I thought my mission would be about people right here in Lansing who inspire me (and I think will inspire you too). There are a lot of them! Narrowing it down … Continue reading
I apologize in advance for the lack of details on this one; I have to be a bit vague to keep our cover! So you know those people who are always willing to help you out? If you’re struggling to get groceries in your … Continue reading
Sometimes a mission just creeps up on you. I needed to make a quick stop at the West Lansing Meijer (OK, who am I kidding? My grocery store stops are NEVER quick. Too many cool things to look at and … Continue reading
We’re on Facebook! Are you on Facebook? Then you should friend us. That’s what the cool kids do.