- @lsjnews We have lots of examples on our blog & even tell people how they can pay it forward too: ow.ly/kEalZ #MIGoodDeeds 2 weeks ago
- @LSJNews We love to say you can't focus on your own troubles when you're doing good for someone else. #MIgooddeeds 2 weeks ago
- @LSJNews Here! Love this idea! #MIgooddeeds 2 weeks ago
- NEW BLOG POST: High fives all around #lovelansing! wp.me/p15oKE-gj 3 weeks ago
- Spring is here? It is now! wp.me/p15oKE-gb 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Generally, Ninjas don’t offer fashion advice. But when forced to, we tend to be in this camp: We consider that a win.
We realize these Thursday Thought blog posts are, on the whole, fairly squishy and positive and shiny-happy-people-ish. Fine. Sue us. We like to be happy and think you should be happy and inspired too. But sometimes? Well, sometimes, you just … Continue reading
With Valentine’s Day waiting in the wings, there’s a whole lotta love in the air in #lovelansing. But whether you’re part of a couple or not, please, do the Ninjas a favor and keep this in mind:
Today is Groundhog Day! This always causes us to think first of Bill Murray: And thinking of the movie “Groundhog Day” causes us to think of doing the same thing over and over and over and over again.